- A preview image using [Assisted Scan] is different from the scanned image, or a part of scanned image is not displayed in the preview.
- An image displayed in [Preview] is different from the scanned document, or a part of the document is not displayed.
- It takes time to display the scanned image in [Preview] window.
- A memory shortage occurs in [Preview] window.
- In spite of selecting "Continuous Scan" using flatbed for scanning, the application only output the image data for one page. What should I do?
- A blank page is output as a second page when I specify "Double-page Spread" for [Carrier Sheet] or [Front/Back Merging].
- Scanning fails when [Split Image] is selected. How can I fix it?
- Scanning fails when [Multi Image Output] is selected. How can I fix it?
- Scanning fails when specifying the number of pages. How can I fix it?
- An error occurs during scanning and the scanning is being terminated.
- An installation error occurs with PSC2100UPD.exe (an updater)
- I cannot install 2D Barcode for PaperStream (version: 1.0.2).
- The hardware event of the scanner is different from what it was before the installation.
- Even though PaperStream IP (ISIS) and FUJITSU ISIS™ driver are installed, either FUJITSU ISIS driver or PaperStream IP (ISIS) cannot be selected.
- The Help window does not appear after the installation of PaperStream IP has completed. How can I fix it?
- I cannot install PaperStream IP. What should I do?
- My scanner does not connet to the network. (It errors out even after setting up network settings on the scanner device.)
- The scanner does not operate properly when connected via USB 3.0. (fi-7160, fi-7180, fi-7260, fi-7280)
- What can I do when the error message "The image scanner cannot be found" appear?
- What should I check if I cannot get a newly installed scanner to work?
- USB 3.0 connection is unstable.
- What is important when connecting a USB cable to the PC?
- Dot noise may appear in scanned images when I configure Scan settings to Black and White. What should I do?
- Scanned image occasionally does not displayed in the page verification window or test scan when performing long page scanning or scanning with high resolution. How can I fix it?
- An odd image is output when scanning with "Scanners and Cameras Wizard". How can I fix it?
- An odd image is output when specifying to output color image in TIFF format. How can I fix it?
- Color image is output in spite of specifying [Grayscale] in Image Mode. What should I do?
- Previewed image and scanned image are different.
- How can I clean my scanner for disinfection?
- I want to know the replacement cycle, replacement method and price of consumables. (fi Series)
- What are the cleaning cycles for all models?
- How do I keep the scanner operating properly?
- I want to know the replacement cycle, replacement method and price of consumables. (SP Series)
- Which part of the scanner needs cleaning and how do I clean it?
- "Could not obtain a list of domain or workgroup names. Wait for a while, and try again." appears when I try to open a list of network folders/network printers. What should I do?
- "Network is busy. Try again later." may appear. What should I do?
- Cannot update ScandAll PRO settings and message below in [Event Details] window appears: "6F800001 Error was detected during update. [009 /1056]"
- What is the status of the scanner when the version number of the driver for managing scanner is displayed "Not Support" on the Scanner Detail window?
- Occasionally PaperStream Capture shows the "SX03068Q" error and only one file is created. How can I fix it?
- An error (SX04016E) occurs when I use a proxy server in the system settings (Internet Explorer Options settings), specify SharePoint® server as the destination in [Release] tab and press [Connect] button in [SharePoint] window.
- My scanner turns itself off automatically
- "Download System Settings File", "Download User Data Store", or "Download Technical Support" does not function. Or, garbage characters may appear in a file name sent by Save, Print, FAX, or E-mail. What should I do?
- A data transfer failure may occur when I fax an image scanned in Color. What should I do?
- What is “Temp File Save”?
- In multi-image output process, the index information that is linked with FTP / SharePoint® occasionally includes image file information that is not linked.
- Occasionally, when releasing Batch Job using multi-image output, even if I decline to overwrite on the confirmation dialog in the middle of the release process, part of the files are released even though release process is not completed.